ProTrack is for Chapter Members, Candidates, and Alumni, too!
- You need to brush up on your speaking skills
- You are struggling with certain aspects of running a successful speaking business
- You are looking for strategies and techniques to improve your craft and message
- Join private social media groups where presenters will answer questions and participants can exchange ideas and get feedback.
- Gain access to meeting recordings/handouts in a private DropBox group
- Receive a copy of Mark LeBlanc’s book “Growing Your Business!”
- Borrow “Voices of Experience” DVDs and “Speaker Magazines”
- Learn proven tips and techniques from experienced speakers
- Apply techniques during designated workshop time
- Discover how to turn your expertise into topics that book more business.
- Develop and customize your marketing materials
- Record a professional video to promote your business on your website and social media. You will receive an MP4 of your presentation and may have it edited into a ‘Speaker Reel’ at exceptionally good rates
2018 When and Where:
• Meetings are held at the Mercer Island Community Center
• Sessions are all day, once a month on Saturday’s
• ProTrack begins on March 10, 2018
A Unique Opportunity
Presenters are successful speakers who share their craft, passion, and enthusiasm for speaking along with key tools, techniques, and samples of items they use in their own businesses.
Who should attend?
Anyone who wants to earn income by speaking, or who has expertise in a specific enterprise or area of interest and wants to promote it through speaking engagements.
NSA Northwest professional members and candidates can participate in the entire program, or a single session.
Click below for more information. If you have questions, please email ProTrack@NSANorthwest.org.