Take your speaking career to the next level with NSA Northwest’s ProTrack! The next ProTrack cohort begins March 10, 2018!
If you want to:
- Take your speaking business from free to fee
- Perfect your speaking skills
- Develop a marketing strategy
Then NSA Northwest ProTrack is for you!
There is more to being a professional speaker than just telling a great story on stage. Successful public speakers have mastered four key areas:
- Expertise (message and content)
- Eloquence (stage presence and skills)
- Enterprise (infrastructure to get booked and paid)
- Ethics (handling self and business professionally)
NSA Northwest ProTrack is an intensive professional development experience that accelerates your competency in each of these areas. If you want to earn your income as a professional speaker, ProTrack is for you!
The ProTrack curriculum, led by NSA National, Chapter leaders, and Certified Speaking Professionals (CSP), provides the information professional speakers need to know, supplemented with hands-on activities and lively discussion. Participants implement learned techniques right away to shape their message and build their business.
2018 ProTrack Programming At A Glance
- March 10 – Planning for Business Success
- April 14 – Designing Your Presentation
- May 12 – Building Your Brand
- June 2 – Beyond Your Platform Skills: ‘Show Me the Money’!
- June 23 – Live Recorded Presentation: ‘Let’s Get Reel’ Video Showcase
If you have questions, please email ProTrack@NSANorthwest.org.