Take your speaking career to the next level with NSA Northwest’s ProTrack! The next ProTrack cohort begins March 2018!
If you want to:
- Take your speaking business from free to fee
- Perfect your speaking skills
- Develop a marketing strategy
Then NSA Northwest ProTrack is for you!
There is more to being a professional speaker than just telling a great story on stage. Successful public speakers have mastered four key areas:
- Expertise (message and content)
- Eloquence (stage presence and skills)
- Enterprise (infrastructure to get booked and paid)
- Ethics (handling self and business professionally)
NSA Northwest ProTrack is an intensive professional development experience that accelerates your competency in each of these areas. If you want to earn your income as a professional speaker, ProTrack is for you!
The ProTrack curriculum is led by NSA National, Chapter leaders, and Certified Speaking Professionals (CSP) and provides the information professional speakers need to know, supplemented with hands-on activities and lively discussion. Participants implement learned techniques right away to shape their message and build their business.
ProTrack meets on the third Tuesday of each month from 5:30 – 9:30 pm in the SeaTac, Washington area.
- NSA Northwest Professional Members and Candidates are eligible to register for ProTrack programs and participate in all ten sessions at a special member rate.
- NSA Northwest Professional Members and Candidates may also purchase a punch card to attend either a single session or 3 separate sessions.
If you have questions, please email ProTrack@NSANorthwest.org.